all 9 Moldys

all 9 Moldys

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fini!

I am thrilled to announce that everything is officially finished (or fini in Creole)!!!! It's hard to believe, but I think I'll believe it in full when they are both here in their forever home at last (IN 4 DAYSSSS)!

They got the Visas in hand yesterday shortly after I posted and I just got a call from Mom saying that they had the exit (travel) papers in hand now!

We can all let out a sigh of relief! Thank you Jesus!

Since they don't fly into Miami until friday they get to rest and enjoy time with friends in Haiti for the next few days. They will be staying with a friend of ours, Megan Boudreax, who runs Respire Haiti in nearby Gressier (I highly recommend her blog blessedwithaburden.wordpress.com- its literally the only blog I follow). We love Megan and they are excited to have this down time with no worries for a few days before traveling.

While we are so thankful that the journey is virtually over, there is still the hassle of traveling and all that comes with it.

Please pray for a restful few days leading up to Friday. Pray for safe travels on Friday and Saturday. Pray for ease at the airport especially when going through customs! Also please pray for the many transitional aspects we are all about to experience (I listed a lot of them in "Joy in the Journey", an earlier post).

Thanks again, and I'll keep the updates coming in the next few days as I get them!

Also, if you are able we would love to have your support at the Knoxville airport Saturday at 5:30 pm (flight arrives at 5:50)!

Kylie

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could be there at that airport! Be sure to capture it with a picture!
    Can't wait to meet Kahler Ann and Kiki! Yahoo,!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete